- Founded in 1995, Fullsun Marketing Pte Ltd has been providing high quality sanitary wares and fittings for public facilities for more than 22 years. Our specialization is in the medical sector, having extensive experience in hospitals and nursing homes. In addition, we have also experience in providing sanitary wares to shopping malls, office buildings and residential developments alike.
- We offer complete solutions for all bathrooms needs, and are the supplier for TOTO and ECO brand sanitary wares. In addition, we are also the importer for LOUIS fitting and grab bars for hospitals, nursing and elderly homes.
- An industry leader, Fullsun is committed to continue to be one of the most sincere, trustworthy and innovative sanitary solutions providers in Singapore.
- Following TOTO’s mission of the continual commitment to research and development of new products for senior citizens and disable people, our products are centered on comfort, safety and functionality. As caring for the disabled and elderly has become a key pillar of our company, Fullsun had expanded to set up a Heorte studio that showcases sanitary products to meet the needs of the elderly, disabled and patients in hospital.
Continuously innovate to create a more sustainable and comfortable space for everyone.
- To be committed life-long learners who are always well prepared in diverse areas
- To be passionate and dare to innovate out of our comfort zones for continuous improvements
- To always communicate and go the extra mile in delivering best-in-class solutions for our customers
- To ensure lasting customer satisfaction with a common belief
To provide the best-in-class
To always listen with an open heart
To be trustworthy
To be supportive & reliable
To be productive
- 1988 – Fullsun Sanitaryware and Electrical Engineering founded, became TOTO dealer
- 1990 – Office and showroom at Blk 809 French Road established, projects expanded from residential to shopping malls and office buildings
- 1995 – Rebranding to Fullsun Marketing Pte Ltd, opened second showroom
- 2000 – Expansion of product line, LOUIS
- 2003 – Shifted its office and showroom to 215 Jalan Besar
- 2004 – Shifted to its new and own 2-storey office and showroom at 146 Jalan Besar
- 2005 – Shift in focus to supplying sanitary products to the medical sector
- 2007 – First major project as Khoo Tech Puat Hospital’s sole provider of sanitary products
- 2015 – Completion of most recent healthcare project as the sole provider of sanitary products for Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
- 2017 – Opening additional studio known as the Heorte Studio to showcase mock-ups of toilets and wards in the healthcare setting
- 2017 – Heorte Studio officially opened