When it comes to using the toilet, people are more familiar with toilet paper or bidet. However, more and more individuals nowadays are looking for a better alternative for reasons such as better cleansing, comfort, increase in hygiene as well as energy saving. This is why washlets have become increasingly popular over the years because it meets those requirements and here’s how it does!
Washlet Comparison Table
Currently, TOTO has different kinds of washlets that comes with features offering different levels of cleansing, comfort, hygiene, and Eco-friendliness. To have a better understanding of them, let us break them down for you.
TOTO washlets provides different options in the cleansing part of a toilet attachment to makes sure they’ve got you covered. For this part, the technology that sets washlets apart from other toilet attachments would be the Air in Wonder Wave. This is a technology that uses air rich water droplets to produce a more comfortable washing sensation and deliver more thorough cleansing with less water consumption. Even more, water is warmed instantly as needed, so you need never worry about running out of warm water. So you get that satisfied feeling of cleanliness without wasting a lot of water. But aside from that, washlets also excel when it comes to cleansing because of the following:
Spray Cleansing Patterns
Washlets comes with these features which are all intended for your comfort that hand held sprays or toilet paper definitely cannot give.
- Remote control settings to easily adjust the functions as you see fit.
- Auto open and close that activates as you approach or leave.
- Auto powerful deodorizer activates after every usage
- Heated seat with temperature control
- New auto soft light function usable for night time usage
- Adjustable warm air dryer for dry and clean overall feeling.
- Soft close seat and lid to protect from the damage of toilet seat and lid slamming.
Washlets come with EWATER+ technology which is an antibacterial liquid that prevents waste particles from accumulating and staining the toilet bowl. Because of the EWATER+ technology that comes with the TOTO washlet, the water that gets sprayed on the bowl and nozzle, 99.9% of the bacteria on the toilet bowl is eliminated every time you use the toilet. Aside from those, it’s also equipped with features like:
- Removable lid to easily remove and attach back when cleaning.
- One-touch removable of main unit to help you easily slot in and out from the toilet unit via the baseplate.
- Nozzle cleaning button
- Antibacterial seat, lid and nozzle
- Self-cleaning nozzle, the washlet comes with a technology that automatically cleans the wand jet before and after use.
One of the four key features of washlets that contribute greatly when it comes to being Eco-friendly would be the Premist. This feature sprays water to the toilet bowl before you use it. This lessens the dirt that’s more likely to stick with every use of the toilet bowl. In relation to washlets being Eco-friendly, it doesn’t just eliminate the need for toilet paper altogether and cuts back on the use of detergents, it also conserves energy. That’s because it is equipped with energy saver timer which records your habits and automatically select the best time for standby mode which ultimately saves energy.
TOTO, the most renowned manufacturer of toilet accessories in the world, is the founder of washlets. A TOTO Washlet is essentially an integrated toilet and comes with a number of advanced features. If you’re interested in any of these, Fullsun is now having Great Singapore Sales! What are you waiting for? Visit us at https://fullsun.com.sg/ to know more or reach us at 62950966 or 96362966 and we’ll gladly help you with anything you need!